How You Can Help Us
FUNDRAISING IS AN ONGOING NEED OF PRUITTCARES FOUNDATION!
You may not be aware, but our foundation is dependent upon your gifts. We strive to provide the best staff, materials, website, camps, seminars and hospice outreach educational programming available. However, it takes considerable donations to keep all of our programs of bereavement support, end-of-life decisions seminars, Camp Cocoon, Pruitt Cares and other hospice educational programs going. Here are ways you can assist in our fundraising efforts…
- Make your gift to PruittCares Foundation today and join us as a PruittCares Foundation Partner of Hope! You may do so by sending your check to: PruittCares Foundation, 1626 Jeurgens Court, Norcross, GA 30093
- Encourage your friends to become PruittCares Foundation partners by making a gift to the Foundation.
- Make a pledge over the next year whereby you commit to give monthly or quarterly to help us share the good news about Hospice Care.
- Encourage family members and friends to remember PruittCares Foundation when a family member dies so that memorials can be made in their memory.
- Remember your friends and loved ones on their birthdays or anniversaries with a gift to PruittCares Foundation.
- Join us and encourage others to join us and support the many events and activities we have throughout the year.
- Of course, we are always receptive to fundraising projects, programs or ideas. Feel free to share your ideas or needs with us at email@example.com. So often, sharing of ideas can lead to wonderful outreach programs that help everyone.